Monday, March 1, 2010

Blueberry Muffin Land

These scrumptous blueberry muffins were made especially for my friend Dorraine. I think you all have that one special person in your life. You know, the one you talk about to other friends like they know who she is and when they look at you like they are thinking too hard, you say, "You know, D-O-R-R-A-I-N-E." Then they give that look of "your crazy but go ahead and continue." She is my pragmatic-nonjudgemental-caring-question/answering-Martha Stewart. We all need one.


So hear's to you, Dorraine, blueberry muffin land...made from scratch with fresh blueberries and buttermilk. Oh, Dorraine and I never count calories!
Anyone need a perfect recipe? Let me know and I'll send it out!


4 comments:

  1. I want a from scratch blueberry muffin recipe! I want to live in blueberry muffin land too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I just put the link on my sidebar...straight to the source!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome. i love allrecipes.com by the way. i have it on my iphone and i use it quite frequently. yes! thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i made them! sooooo yummy! and all my friends loved them too. thanks again for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete