Monday, February 20, 2012

Winter Fun



























Here are some items I've been working on this winter. It just seems fun to "re-create" with things that you have. You know, that cute sweater in the closet that just doesn't fit right but you can't seem to part with...it's just so soft and pretty. Well, let's use it again, sista!


I know it's hard to grasp the idea but it's fun to see what you can come up with. I've seen sweater skirts, sweater purses, headbands, seatbelt covers for kids, pillows, toys, the list goes on! These cute barrettes came out of playing around - knit a little, cut out a little, stack a little, change colors a little. See? Just sit down on one of those cloudy-can't-get-motivated afternoons and allow the time to put together some new ideas. Hey, if it doesn't work, put it in your box and come back to it later. My "come back to it laters" have scored me big!















1 comment: