Thursday, April 22, 2010

Referencing Cupcakes

Calling everyone for cupcakes!


Ok, well, I haven't made them yet, but I often fall in love with the IDEA of making them. I know, I know, who has time to make Martha Stewart Cupcakes? Not sure any of us do, but I like that I could. Don't forget, I'm a real person just like you and sometimes I don't even have time to take my coffee cup off the top of my car and drive wondering what that thump was on the trunk. So let yourself dream and put someone in front of you and try a new recipe, take it to a friend for good tidings, and love that you MADE time!



Now, Martha's gotten a lot of flack over the years and that's ok but we still have to believe in all the creators she "selects" to identfy as Martha Stewart.



I bought this book a couple of days ago and shared with the office to get other women's opinions. The consensus was that it's a keeper; good ideas, not expensive, can play each cupcake up or down (cute or beautiful). My cupcakes look great in my head but the final product doesn't always match to which I say "that's ok!"


A quick look at other ideas...

It's a good reference book and worth the money. I bought it at http://www.amazon.com/ for about $15. That comes to .09 cents a recipe and about a haypenny per cupcake!

No comments:

Post a Comment