Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mad Men Anyone?



I felt like I was walking onto the set of Mad Men when I went to my sweet sister-in-law's house. Katy Lee has decorated her house delightfully! I almost felt like smoking but I stopped myself.


Retro light fixture that screams 1950.

Love the chairs!

Cute endtables...is the one on the left a nesting table? Tres chic!

What a beauty is this? I actually had heels on that day and I'm so glad I did. I would have probably been turned away at the door if I hadn't been cutely dressed.

I can just picture Katy gingerly strolling in her Betty Crocker dress to the door. She would have a plate of appetizers already prepared and ask if she could make me a cocktail. She's just so sweet and clearly born in the wrong era. Hang in there Katy...Mad Men will tide you over!

No comments:

Post a Comment