Thursday, June 10, 2010

Anthro Anyone?

Ok, if anyone has ever been to Anthropologie, then you know how delighted you are when you see the big sign "SALE" in front of the store! I was in Anthro Heaven when I walked in to this beauty of a building.

A while back, I bought these napkins from Anthro and they had the cutest little trim. Sooooo, I got a tension rod and some cute clipies and hung them as small curtains in my kitchen and breakfast nook. They were so sweet and charming with all the colors I love.
These have become the inspiration for my new kitchen. We are in the land of kitchen remodel right now (pics to come, I promise) and this keeps my vision going when all I have to look at are studs...(and Ken).
When I went into the sale extravaganza, here's what I found.....MATCHING BOWLS! Can you hardly believe it? And they were on sale for a whopping $1.99 each. I ask you, how can you go wrong? So the vision is secure and moving forward! We are building a little shelf that will have these three bowls displayed right above the kitchen sink. And don't worry, I bought more than three...I'm way too practical for decorations with no use. With that price, I won't even flinch when my kids (or I) drop one on the floor...life happens!

1 comment:

  1. You know they're going to open one up in Tulsa, right?! I'm so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete